BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I got beat Up to day

I am having like the biggest clutz day! Omg.. like seriously..
I got wacked in the head by myself just barley..
Stubbed my toe.
at school-
Got a bruise on my ankle
go slapped a few times
Got my knee run into by keaton's chair...
Got my foot totally smooshed!
Got wacked.... in the................... owie The end!
Note to Guys: When your talking with your hands, Dont like act like someone that freaks you out... Because when there is a girl behind you... your arm.. is at the level of their owie.. then when you are talking with your hands.. it hits that girls owie.. and let me tell ya.. IF you get hit in the "moob" then it wont hurt... but if you hit a girl in the owie.. It Kills! Its just like getting hit in the.... you get the picture so just dont.. and watch out for those girls. who know's one day one of them could get breast cancer from your little mistake!
Well.. Ok!
thats it!
xoxo- Carlz

0 thoughts: