So.. todaY! @ my house... i said to myself: Self! you will be able to put eye liner on from this day on! yes! I said Self! you will become a regular hot teen! Who looks mature.. Yes! Self.. i Love you and this is why i do...
Well.. I totally sucked at putting eyeliner on the first time... my mom told me it was to thick and that i looked like an egyption.. so kayla came over and taught me how.. haa.. so i guess your spossed to put it on "thinner.. " haa...well now i dont look like an egyption! yyaaayyy!!
+ for Carlz!
I also.. Did 4 loads of laundry BY MESElF! I did it 4de first time!! yaayy! wooot.. well then me and Kayla had to go to thiisss LAME standard night thing for the stake.. ha.. It was pretty funn.. me and kayla got somee icycreamy!! haha.. ChOcOlAtY!! haha.... Lovin it! [: then.. me and my mom and dad watched.. the celeb aprentice.. {or however you spell that} he.. well i texted chase and cody for a li'l bit.. now my hair is dripping onto my pj's! haa..i have 3 lastic's on my wrist and i think its cutting off my circulation! he.. well.. GOod NIght! Swweeeetttt Dreamzz..... I LOVE YOU! to the moonnnnnn and BACK! you to ..
xoxo- Carlz
Sunday, April 18, 2010
My Testimony Of Becoming a TEEN!! haha [:
Posted by CarlyCatherine at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 thoughts:
Post a Comment