guys. I had a very sad emotional break down today. Life is very hard ya know?! I really dont know how to write in this blog without making a fool of myself. I mean. I have been holding everything in for months! and i guess today in the car i just broke down and cried!! Like i NEVER cry! Even ask brit. i mean seriously?!!!? I mean art didnt go so well.. becuz. i mean. ha.. well my mom doesnt trust me. one of my best friends thinks im a whore.. what else?! I mean .. seriously? I never noticed but teen ager life sux! Im running out of clothes to wear! and.. HORMonEs suck! I mean seriously.. you guys.. note to the guys: Seriously you have NO idea what girls go through daily! Trying to dress super hot and super cute and super delicious! hah... For you guys that i mean ... we freak out over your arms! When the vains are like buldging out! omg.. Seriously! And. mean we get the chills even if one of you guys looks at us in the hall!! we have puberty i mean i know you have that to but ours sucks waaaayyy more! i mean.. Hormones can sometimes be expensive! I mean. Really? Next time you see a girl .. give her a hug.. cuz. there are somany things that we go through DAILy Just to impress you! I mean.. 1.Make up 2.eyeliner. 3. hair. 4 . clothes must make EVERYTHING look good.. I mean duh.. thats why you check us out. 5..! Shoes 6. Lipgloss! 7. cell phone warning. when you have your cell out.. your giving a signle to show that guy that your totally available .. or you totally completely want him to call you! or... You really want his nUMba! panty hose? tampon runs!? ha... Nails... SHowerS! Expensive shampoo to make your hair look shiney and totally beautiful!! I mean.. Guess... Try to be a girl for a day and you just might pass out! And if you dump us or just randomly decide that you dont like us anymore.. we go into shut down mode.. So just be careful?
Wow! ok.. back to today! I had to do frickin Hurdles in gym!!!!! They sucked! I mean the flippin hurdle is like 4 feet tall! and you have to jump over it!!! I Swear those gym teachers must be smoken something if they think that a girl can possibly jump over that thing! But guess what!?! I DID IT!!! Omg. I seriously dont even believe i could do that. i mean you have to run and then jump! 4 times!! OMG! AND even Jordan Did it!!! I swear.. hahha but dakota made my day. Because he like frickin tried jumping over it.. and fell right on his face. it was sad. but hilarious! I freakin love that kid! well. 3rd period was gay acording to my gay fagget mrs.gray. i mean seriously she is freaking tiny! seriously when ever she tells me to shut up.. i seriously could beat her up and punch her in the face!! i mean she is 4.1ft tall! I swear! im 5.3 or 5.4? haha idk.
You know what i decided? that im DONE with guys.. They suck! i mean really? they are sooooooooo gay! seriously in one day! their feelings can change about you!!!!!!!! Well.. i guess that was part of my [emo] break down.. Hey guys out there?!: I like like like like like chase. but apparently he doesnt like me.. so i mean now im done im going into shut down mode...
The end..
xoxo- carlz
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
emotional break down day.
Posted by CarlyCatherine at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 thoughts:
Post a Comment