Right now i feel like a bunch of bs. Definition of bs: barneys shiz. I mean.. i know im done with guys. but i have a lot of feelings for chase. . I know he likes that lara chick. but what ever.we are having texting drama.. i mean.. if a guy tells you he cares about you. then.. you know hes lieing. i mean.. what kid would care about a girl whos putting so much drama in his life.?
i have decided that i hate texting. i wish i could just teleport through the phone and just talk to the flippin guy face to face. but no... scientist havent come up with that yet! UGH! i seriously want to just scream! Really!?! you know what i need right now.. A hugging stand.. Not from any of my family cuz. that just feels like they are supporting me.. im a sheilder. and i dont like your family to give you big huge bear hugs. I mean. i want a hug from chase right now. but i know if he gave me one it would just be a friend hug.! i want one from keaton.. i havent hugged that kid for so long its drivin me nuts! he hates me anyway.. but what can you do.. whateve. his loss. so guess.. what.? i figured out why keaton just dumped me/ ditched me.. like expired milk.. it was because.. when we were REALLY going out... at the bigging of the school year I dumped him...
so i guess.. he just figured. why not.. break carly's little heart.? ugh. (breath)
well.. guess what. Im gonna do.? I really want to.. Really bAD! I decided.. im dieing my hair BLACk! and Getting a second piercing.. brit want to too! haha. Im gonna look super cute. [; .. MM... gotta jump in the clean machine.. Ps. Today i had waaayyy to many smartie suckers..
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Face it. im hard to deal with.. And a lot of drama.. But hey. thats just me! Deal with it hot stuff.
Posted by CarlyCatherine at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 thoughts:
Post a Comment