So. Today was a li'l boring i mean .. arent all sundays? Because you cant go anywhere you cant hang out with your friends.. or anything like that. well i Was home alone for like 6 hours this morning! I was watchin lost. And it was kind of creeping me out!!!! i watch season 1: episodes 1-5? ya.haha. well. I still have paint ALL over me! from when me and kayla and brit painted! hah.. well.. you know how paintin is.. you have to get messy! I feel like taking a longggg shower! haha.. mmmm and really hot to! thats what im gonna do when brit goes to the fireside!!! UGh! you know when your really thirsty? and you had a drink but then you drank it all? and you dont want to get up and get another one!!!!!! well. Long story short. I feel like a big blob of fat. i know im not. but i feel like it!!! oMg! like seriously!!!!!!!! Because all ive done today is eat. and eat. and eat. i mean! i guess sundays arent diet days! I mean ive eaten, parmasian goldfish, 2 yogurts,ravioli,pickles, water,etc. But. Dear alicia- i am chunky i want to lose 25 pounds! And hey ! its not working,.. but some how im going to lose it!!! The end.
so today! me and brit were looking through blogs and finding all the cool things you could do with them! FInally! we learned how to change your font into a really cute one.. it took a lot of time! and guess what.. it didnt work.. so that sucks! Hey! So .. Life is goin good.. but hard. because one of my used to be best friends in the world.. HATES ME! Her loss... I mean.. i Have a lot of friends.. but ya. and then one of the guys i was head over heals for tells me he doesnt like me anymore.. But.. oh well chase. I still love you! Like a fat kid loves cake! But you know what kinda sucks? One of the guys i KINDA like right now.. one of my friends.. HATES! I know its totally gay. i mean.. seriously she always makes fun of him when he's with me its like hey! i like him your not supposed to be a biotch about it!!! She's like shouting ew!! your playing footces!?? thats not cool! right to me and ______'s Face! I mean.. who does that?! And My best friend was kind of going a long with it. kayla.. if you could just please keep it low.. That would be great i love you girly! ahha.. well... Me and brit just got done watchin the other parts of julie and julia! Brit finally figured out what the moms voice was! SWEET HOME ALABAMA! haha.. i told her! ;P . Well lindsi .. just took brit to this gay fire side. I do not like fire sides.. they bug me! So. Comment away! plz. guys i need comments.. and so far i seriously think that im writting to myself. and no one is reading! i mean come on! DOnt you like reading my blogs???! Ok. thanks
xoxo- carlz
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Today! Sunday.
Posted by CarlyCatherine at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















4 thoughts:
What fireside?
Carly is high, I really didn't go to a fireside...I don't know why she thought that. Really I just went over to my dear friends house Linsey Spinsey and we played games with her junior high friends.
Anyway, now that you are 50 years old. Carly you don't need to lose weight. One singer inspired me with this quote: "you are beautiful, no matter what they say!" :) Love you xoxoox
"you are beautiful no matter what they say, or no matter what you weigh :)"
uh! You love me! :)
Post a Comment