BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

very hard weekend! Mothers day! Jordans Birthday! Church drama!


Dude. Seriously. Seriously. i just HATE life sometimes. i mean.. Chase. already like dumped me.. then i like keaton. and guess what!? ya.. i guess he doesnt like me either. BOYs are officialy GAY FAGS! Then. on top of all of that. My dad took my phone away from me just because i wouldnt go on a frickin bike ride with him! i mean.. ugh. then he gets home and tells me i need to change my life.. and there is going to be a long talk that is going to take hours.. that we havent even had yet! he says: "your life needs to change carly" i mean... really?! I like my way the way it is.. but i said."dad im a sheelder when i dont want to talk to people i sheild them." he was like" exactly! thats why you need to change!" ugh.. I saw sophie and tended her.... But. ya know? then my mom showed me her stretch marks... ew. i was like" how did that happen!?!" and she was like "a lot of brittany and a little of you" dude! I dont want to have kids.. i mean i want to .. but i will probably have to get a boob job and plastic surgury.. to remove their scars.!
anyway... Its MOThers DAY!
Dear mOmmy- I care so much about you. i mean.. if you wernt here i wouldnt be here! so thnx! for giving birth to me and giving up your skinny tummy so that i could fit in it! thnx for buying me crap that i didnt even need! I love you!
and guess what else it is today?! Jordan's BIRTHDaY~! Yay.. blow out the candles! shes a teenager FINALLY! Im sorry that i missed your birthday jord! i was in st.george.!
and.. im going to church for like the first time in like 2 months!! More than that like 3months! I just really dont want everyone to give me a hug and be like oh carly! No matter what we are here for you! UGH.. that just bugs me so kayla.. SAVE ME! haha
Bye!
xoxo- carlz

0 thoughts: